Why travel around Europe by train? My Essential Guide provides the answers to all your questions.
This comprehensive eBook covers all aspects of travelling by train in Europe. Topics covered include:
- 8 reasons to travel by train in Europe
- Individual tickets versus Rail Passes
- What kind of Passes are available?
- 1st class or 2nd class - what's the difference?
- How far in advance can I book my train tickets?
- Tips for travelling by train in Europe
- Onboard facilities of European trains
- How to use your Eurail Pass
- What are seat reservations?
- Eurostar travel tips
I've compiled all my tips for travelling in Europe by train in this must-have guide. If you're considering using Europe's extensive rail network to get around, this eBook is a must buy.
BUY NOW FOR JUST $4.95 (AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS)
(A link to download "Travelling by train in Europe - the Essential Guide" will be emailed to you upon completion of your order. By purchasing this book, you agree to be added the Holidays to Europe monthly e-newsletter list. You can unsubscribe at any time.)
"I found your 'Travelling By Train' guide very informative. Having driven 20,000km through Europe last year, we returned the car to Munich and caught the Rail Jet to Vienna. WOW! How relaxing to travel by train after the all the stress of driving on the right, narrow streets, lack of parking, confusion on continually changing speed limits, and not knowing what the road signs were saying - just to list a couple of the numerous problems we faced.
"Your guide has given me the confidence to plan a rail based tour of major cities of probably France, Germany (Bavaria), Austria and Switzerland."
Glen R. (May 2014)