Italy has always been one of the most popular holiday destinations for Australians and renting a villa or apartment in Italy is a great way to spend a relaxing vacation. Villas are usually found in rural areas such as Tuscany and along the Amalfi and Ligurian Coasts, whilst apartments are great for city stays in Italy's famous cities like Rome, Florence and Venice. Renting a villa or apartment generally works out cheaper than a hotel stay, and other alternatives like monasteries and camping options are also available.
- Things to do in Kitzbuhel, Austria’s glamorous ski resort
- Things to do in Lake Maggiore | One of the most beautiful Swiss lakes
- Romantic Road, Germany: Itinerary and Touring Guide by Car, Coach and Train
- Love where you're going, guaranteed with GetYourGuide Originals
- Things to do in Montreux, Switzerland