Holiday Parks offer the perfect solution for families and couples alike and with such a huge range of holiday parks across Europe, there is something for everyone from Portugal to Croatia and Holland to Sicily.
Choose from around 170 parks in 10 countries and benefit from a range of inclusive extras which set a holiday like this apart from the competition, including FREE children’s clubs offering a variety of activities for each age group to keep your little people entertained.
And best of all, you'll stay in fully-equipped mobile homes - this is luxury camping at its best! All you need to bring is your food ... and your travel companions!
Why stay at a European Holiday Park?
- Total flexibility – Arrive any day and stay as long as you like to discover the surrounding countryside, coastlines and towns at your own pace
- Expert assistance – On-site English-speaking staff take care of all your needs and offer local travel tips
- Outstanding value – Our fully equipped self-catering 2 and 3 bedroom cabins are up to 70% cheaper than 3-star hotels in the same locations
- Family facilities – Kids will love the waterslides and daily activities, while parents can sit back and relax. Holiday Parks also offer a free kids club with police screened staff to give kids time to play and parents time to unwind. (Available at selected Holiday Parks)
- Self-catering – Prepare meals in your private kitchen, use your own BBQ on the deck (where available) or treat the family at a well-priced onsite restaurant
- Location – Choose from 170 holiday parks in coastal or rural areas throughout Europe. Most parks are within easy reach of major cities
- Meet the locals – Very popular with European families, giving you a chance to mix with travellers from a variety of backgrounds
- Worry free holidays – your holiday includes a welcome pack including linen, a bottle of wine and toiletries for a hassle free stay
Eurocamp Holiday Parks can be found in around 170 locations in 10 countries across Europe, including:
- The Netherlands
The majority of parks are situated in scenic coastal areas, while some of the more popular inland locations include the Alps, the Loire Valley and the Italian Lakes District.
Holiday in style and comfort choosing from top-of-the-range luxury to budget-friendly holiday cabins. Equipped with fully fitted kitchen, ensuite bathrooms, on site parking, and large decks staying in a holiday cabin will give you an authentic European experience. Some parks also offer fully-equipped tents if you'd prefer to stay under canvas.
- Swimming pools, spas and saunas
- Laundry amenities
- Self-catering facilities
- Free car parking
- Wi-fi internet access
- Free kids clubs
- Free courier/on-site representative
- Explore the lush countryside by bicycle
- Play a round of golf
- Paddle on the lake in a canoe
- Take a leisurely stroll along the beach or through the forest
- Enjoy a sunset drink by the pool or on the terrace
- Indulge in an array of delicious cuisine at the onsite restaurant
The Holidays to Europe team have stayed at many different Holiday Parks throughout Europe - you can read my article here.
Browse the range of holiday parks in Europe and BOOK ONLINE HERE
Disclosure: Holidays to Europe is an affiliate of Eurocamp. Should you choose to make a booking via the above link, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.