The UK's leading publication for restauranteurs and chefs, Restaurant magazine, has announced its World's 50 Best Restaurants list for 2012 with Copenhagen's Noma crowned the winner for the third consecutive year.
Six of the world's top ten restaurants are located in Europe, offering travellers the chance to dine at the world's most acclaimed restaurants as part of their European travel experience. In total, 31 European restaurants made the world's top 50.
The other European restaurants in the top ten are:
2. El Celler de Can Roca, Girona, Spain
3. Mugaritz, San Sebastian, Spain
5. Osteria Francescana, Modena, Italy
8. Arzak, San Sebastian, Spain
9. Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, London, UK
For the complete list of award winners, visit www.worlds50best.com
Would you include a world renowned restaurant on your European travel itinerary?